Justis Lawyers Group is a team of 5 lawyers: Raf Jespers, Zohra Othman, Jan De Lien, Falke Van der Schueren and Anaïs Goos.
You can find us in Antwerp.
- For emancipatory advocacy, with the perspective of making the world more democratic, more social, more equal, free and more solidarity. Moving rocks in the river.
- With a focus on major societal challenges: human rights, artificial intelligence, environment/climate, migration, gap between rich and poor, right-wing/fascisation, peace and class justice…
- Across borders, in the international framework of the International Association of Democratic Lawyers (IADL), represented in more than 80 countries, and The Public Interest Litigation Project (PILP).
- In collaboration with all progressive entities in politics, trade unions and justice. Partnering for progress. Partnering for progress.
- Standing up for the principles of organizations and individuals and for your day-to-day interests.
- Lawyers with expertise in various areas of law, including immigration law, (international) criminal law, administrative law, family law, environmental law, privacy rights, social and labor law, association law.
- In a dynamic and collective office with a mix of young talent and years of experience.
Justis Lawyers Group was founded in 2018 by lawyers from Progress Lawyers Network Antwerp.